Wednesday, September 13, 2017

[ID Hospital Korea Experiences] British girl Emily's 2 month post rhinoplasty review in South Korea!

2 months post rhinoplasty

I.
love.
my.
nose!



2 months after surgery and it still shocks me how different I feel about myself now. I am far more confident with how I look and will happily have photos taken of me from the side. The swelling is still going down, slowly but not evenly, so my nose looks ever so slightly wonky at the moment as one side is healing faster. I don't get pain in my nose anymore but for some reason I still get aches and shooting pains from my ear, where I had some cartilage removed for the surgery. What I have noticed though, and what is most important to me, is that at this stage of recovery I can start moving my face more naturally again. I am very enthusiastic when I speak and tend to basically use every muscle in my face during the course of a conversation. To begin with, the swelling made it quite uncomfortable to move much while talking or made the movements quite wooden. Now I have far more freedom to move and pull as many funny faces as I want!


Due to to unforeseen circumstances, I had to take two long haul flights in the last few weeks and this has caused nosebleeds, soreness and some minor swelling to resurface, mostly in the tip of my nose. I am not too concerned on how this will affect my recovery, as long as I continue to follow the instructions of care given to me by Dr Kim and the nurses.


I am very happy with how my nose looks now and how fast I recovered and can't wait to see how my nose continues to improve as the swelling goes down over the next few months. 







Emily before surgery 






Real people, real results!
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

Contact Us!! 
Telephone: +82-2-3496-9768
ID Mobile: +82-10-3187-5905
Whatsapp: +821031875905
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Instagram: idhospitalkorea
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com














what will i look like after jaw surgery, plastic surgery clinic names, best plastic surgery in korea review, plastic surgery in korea blog, best korean plastic surgery clinics, id hospital, id hospital korea, id hospital english, id hospital surgery review, id hospital contact, korean celebrity plastic surgery, korean beauty, plastic surgery review, id hospital plastic surgery review, id hospital review, cosmetic surgery review, plastic surgery tutorials, breast augmentation tutorials, tummy tuck tutorials, rhinoplasty tutorials, eyelid surgery tutorials, facial bone contouring tutorials, vline tutorials, bone shaving, how to have plastic surgery, how to plastic surgery in korea, two jaw surgery, double jaw surgery, facial contourting, rhinoplasty, nose, eyes, bone shave, square jaw, double eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, boob job, breast surgery, men plastic surgery, man plastic surgery, white guy Korean plastic surgery, aesthetic plastic surgery, Brazilian guy Korean plastic surgery, korea plastic surgery, south korea plastic surgery, plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, korea cosmetic surgery, safe cosmetic surgery, aesthetic surgery journal, safe plastic surgery, safe surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment