Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[Plastic Surgery Real Review] My Nose and Eyelid Surgery! + VIDEO


What is ptosis correction?

Ptosis surgery aims to correct heavy, drooping eyelids by tightening the muscle that lifts the upper eyelid. This operation is performed when the levator muscle in the eyelid is weak, therefore causing eyelids to droop and appear heavy. If only eyelid surgery is performed without ptosis correction when it is needed, then you will still have heavy eyes -- just with a new crease.
For patients who haves signs of ptosis, eyelid surgery isn't enough.
Ptosis correction is needed as well!



So, here's my review!~

  
Day 1 straight after surgery:
I remember waking up from surgery feeling so so weak. I had no idea what was going on but one thing I remember was my nurse Sue patting me on my head asking if I was ok. Then it hit me. I was on a bed in a ward in ID's own clinic.
For the first six hours I wasnt allowed to drink water or anything. This was the most difficult thing for me in this ENTIRE surgical journey as I was so desperate to swallow liquid but didnt even have so much as saliva in my mouth to swallow down.

Six hours passed and a nurse came in my ward to give let me know I could now sip some water. It was heaven!

The next day I remember Dr Park walking in my room with a huge smile on his face. This was a big relief for me as up to this point I didnt even know what I looked like (due to not being able to open my eyes) or whether the surgery had gone well.

He sat down beside me and explained that everything went great and that I don't need to worry about anything.

Because I knew I was SO weak and incapable of going back to my apartment in Pyeonchong, I hesistantly asked him if I could stay another night at the aid of the nurses. To my satisfaction he agreed straight away and in fact wanted me to stay saying that I need all the protein I can get.

Although I was still in a lot of pain I felt a sense of relief as the nurses and surgeons were so warm and helpful I didnt feel scared once (which is strange because I dont usually like staying in hospital wards by myself for more than a day.) 




Day 5:
So Im back in my apartment, 3 days after my facial treatment courtsey of ID facial clinic (which was so soothing by the way!)

As you can see my cast is still on as well as my stitches. Surprisingly I feel no pain.. I think mainly because of the painkillers my doctor prescribed me for the first 7 days. 2 days later I head off back to the clinic to get my cast and eye & nose stitches taken out. The nurses at ID make you feel very comfortable and do their best to make the stitch removal as painfree and quick as possible :)

Maybe I should go shopping and try some streetfood at Myeongdong tonight!


1 month:

So its been a month and my health is slowly getting better and better. Swelling is still present but mainly on the tip of my nose and on top of my eyelids.

I think I failed to realise that my eyelids are the most sensitive part of my face and so will take longest to heal. But its ok! After they are fully healed, they will probably be the most beautiful part!!


3 months:
So it's been 3 months since my surgery in Korea at ID hospital and look how fast my face has healed! Compared to how bruised I was after my surgery!
All my family are commenting how normal I look, like I had absolutely nothing done! Completely natural.
ID have done an incredible job in curing and fixing my deviated septum & heavy eyes I'm so happy and thankful! And moreso ecstatic that I chose ID as the appropriate clinic for me and my specific case.
Thank you ID. Love from the UK :) x










Real people, real results



 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea reviewplastic surgery before and after plastic surgery pictures before and after plastic surgery pictures before and after plastic surgery pictures

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection

safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital

bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes

 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation






No comments:

Post a Comment